Facial reflexology has key benefits, some over and above those of foot reflexology. The benefits of facial reflexology include:
- Aiming to relieve the effects of stress and bring about a general feeling of calmness and relaxation.
- Helping to relieve sinusitis/congestion and improve the symptoms of tinnitus.
- Improving lymphatic drainage aiding the removal of waste products and toxins, which helps to leave the face glowing and radiant.
- Relieving tension in the muscle tissue.
- May relieve symptoms caused by neurological or nervous system disorder.
Facial Reflexology session
A facial reflexology session starts in the same way as a foot reflexology session, with a case history being taken. I will then discuss with you your aims for the session, before reclining you in the lafuma chair. I will gently cleanse your face before applying facial oil and starting to work gently over your reflex points.
Session prices are the same as that for foot reflexology with a 60 minute session costing £38.
A session can also be split with some focus on the feet and some on the face.
Please contact me if you’d like further information or would like to book a session.